It’s been a cracking start to the winter season with some great snow already. Where better to spend the festive season than in the mountains?
1. It’s the perfect time to pamper yourself! Where better to go than the historic spa town of Saint Gervais Les Bains. Visit the swanky L’Oreal spa, great skiing or new fabulous restaurants of the area. This apartment is a steal!
2. The gift of modernism. Flaine is unique in the French Alps. Combine Bauhaus style and great skiing with this great two-bedroom apartment with access to wellness and swimming pool.
3. Let the train take the strain. Relax on the ski train all the way from London to Bourg St Maurice and hop on the funicular to Arc 1950 where this apartment could be a great little earner.
4. Chocolate-box charm. The cute, traditional village in the group of resorts that is La Plagne, Champagny en Vanoise is a real below-the-radar gem. This is a rare new-build four-bedroom apartment.
5. You have to be merry in Meribel. The dream chalet in this family favourite resort in the world-famous Three Valleys. What could be a better Christmas present? With six suites and a sauna, do it in style.