Leggett Immobilier has recently released a report explaining why the Alps are so popular with both domestic and international buyers.
Using data from INSEE and the Notaires de France the report goes beyond the headlines and looks at prices and trends throughout the region. Comments are from our local agents, on the ground, who add colour and context to the statistics.
- Northern Alps see +7% price growth in last 12 months
- the report gives average sale prices in 19 key resorts
- market cushioned from Covid as buyers seek fresh air and open spaces
- many resorts now offering digital ski passes, bespoke apps and real time info
- buyers looking to spend weeks/months working from their “holiday” home
Leggett Immobilier is the leading international estate agency in France and has a team of over 50 agents covering the French Alps.
Prices quoted are from Notaires de France and show the median price of all apartment sales between Jan-Sept 2020
The full report can be found here.